My Case Status
For existing clients
Disability Justice clients benefit from My Case Status to ease in the process of filing for or appealing a Social Security case. This is a unique service that no other advocacy group of our kind offers.
The website allows users to:
- Check the status and progression of their case
- Securely send and receive medical and case-related documents (HIPAA Compliant)
- View the profile of their entire legal team
- Receive messages from their attorney and legal team
- Update their contact info
- Watch videos of the most frequently asked questions about their case and the SSD/SSI process.
Clients are automatically registered for the website once they are initiated by our Intake Team.
Are you an existing client?
- Contact your legal team
- Review your information
- Watch helpful videos
- See the status of your claim
For prospective clients
Qualifying ConditionsTo receive Social Security Disability benefits, you must suffer from an injury or illness that will either keep you from working for at least 12 months or is terminal. Both physical and mental conditions can qualify for SSD benefits.
Applied & Denied?You’re not alone. Most people are denied initially — about 70 percent of those who apply are denied. That’s why we’re here to assist you through the process. Our attorneys will help you with the reconsideration process.
Need Help with your Disability Claim?
Complete this short form and we'll contact you right away to discuss your claim.